Best Bath Systems is the intelligent choice for hospital-grade bathing solutions. Durable, clean, low maintenance compliant bathing systems provide a safe and accessible experience for the lifecycle of your building.
View our complete line of ADA compliant showers.
The Best Bath Systems difference for hospitals and care facilities:
- Meet federal and state bathroom safety and accessibility guidelines with compliance-ready transfer and roll-in showers
- Adapt to the unique bathing needs of your residents with easy and secure grab bars and shower seat installation anywhere in the unit
- Laminate wood-reinforced walls eliminate the need for structural backing in the framing (OSHPD)
- Pre-leveled, non-recessed floors that require no mud setting for either new construction or building rehabs
- Custom tooling and engineering services create the shower system for your specific needs
- Safety hardware is factory installed to meet the required code compliance
- Wall-mounted fold down seat features stainless steel swing down legs and a sanitary seat pad
- Surface mount soap dish does not require a cut mount hole in the shower wall, eliminating fire rated wall penetration issues
- Multiple drain locations available
- Individually shipped on a pallet with a protective face plate and shrink wrap
- Just-in-time delivery to meet your building sequence
- AutoCAD, C.S.I. three part specification and Revit available
- All testing and spec data is available on request
- CBC - CA TITLE 2411B
For further information on our shower products for healthcare facilities, and to discuss your new construction or rehab project, contact your Best Bath commercial sales representative.