Why Best Bath
Best Bath Systems is a leading American manufacturer of accessible, durable, and attractive walk-in showers and bathtubs for homes and commercial facilities. Since 1971, we have been dedicated to making bathroom products that are safe for people of all abilities.
Forty years of innovations are built into all our products – from laminate wood-reinforced walls that allow installation of grab bars and shower seats anywhere in the surround without additional supportive backing, to caulk-free SnapJoint wall assembly, to our versatile Lifetime Shower System that adapts to meet your changing bathing needs.
Our products feature innovations such as wood encased walls for strength and accessory application, and leakproof SnapJoint assembly for our multi-piece surrounds that requires no additional caulk. Flange trim kits are the fast and easy way to trim around windows, and when combined with pre-leveled shower pans, the entire system saves significant installation time and labor costs.
With over 400 configurations available, we are sure you will find the shower or walk-in tub that fits your space and your décor. We also offer custom solutions to meet the unique needs of your project.
Our goal is to make sure that your bathroom is the last one you will ever need. All shower products are backed by our industry-leading 30 year limited warranty.
The Best Bath Difference:
Best Bath Systems Innovations Timeline
- 1993 – Multi-piece, tub replacement barrier-free shower
- 1996 – NWR (original collapsible rubber water retainer)
- 1999 – 1-1/4” Flange Trim for fire rated new construction applications
- 2000 – Flange Trim Kit and Window Trim Kits for remodeling applications to eliminate drywall repair
- 2000 – Low profile, non-recessing shower floor
- 2001 – SnapJoint leak-proof wall assembly for multi-piece showers
- 2002 – Introduced TAS self-adhesive WaterStopper water dam
- 2004 - Integral level support on low profile, non-recessing shower floor
- 2005 – Introduced TWS WaterStopper water dam
- 2006 – Patented adjustable door latch for walk-in tubs (patent granted April, 2010)
- 2006 – UniFloor seamless one-piece total floor system with walls for facilities
- 2007 – Flip-up seat for walk-in tubs
- 2010 – Real tile decorative inlays in gelcoat shower walls